Microsoft Office 365 brings together the latest versions of Microsoft’s Office, as well as a variety of communication and collaboration tools such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business, to help meet your business needs. Best of all, these applications are based on a per-user per-month pricing model, allowing you to purchase and deploy services as needed, while predicting monthly costs.
Microsoft Office 365 can generate all kinds of fantastic productivity and efficiency across your business; helping you and your people work and share information whether they are at home, in the office or on the move.
We start by scoping the Office 365 plan that is most suitable for your business and then setup your Office 365 subscription, if one does not already exist.
All subscriptions to Office 365 include;
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement
- Microsoft IT-level web support and 24/7 phone support for critical issues
- Active Directory integration to easily manage user credentials and permissions
- World-class data security
TOLVA has partnered with market-leading vendors to ensure we are providing the best possible options for your business. Before recommending any solution, we work closely with you to understand your IT environment, business drivers, current capabilities, limitations and budget.
As many businesses learn the hard way, every day, it’s quite common to be just one technology fault away from disaster. Research repeatedly indicates that too many businesses are using costly and outdated backup solutions, and are inadequately prepared for disaster.
To maintain continuity and be ready for any situation, thorough IT planning is critical. This involves having both a reliable data backup process in place, as well as a disaster recovery solution.
With each of TOLVA’s Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery services, you get the peace of mind of knowing your data is protected in the event of a security breach or on-site disaster. We have selected the very best technology partners to ensure we are able to provide the most reliable solutions and services on the market.
When it comes to recommending a solution, we work closely with you to determine your needs from the outset, so we can confidently recommend a service that’s ideal for your business. We also offer flexible payment options so you can avoid large-up-front capital costs, and we can get you up and running at a pace that’s right for you.
As your company grows, it’s often not sustainable to keep your IT equipment in your office. As well as the overheads from things such as power and maintenance, it can be hard to maintain an ideal temperature for your servers.
A far easier and safer approach is to have your servers permanently residing in one of our qualified data centres located within Australia. As well as the fact that your data stays on shore, you also benefit from having them in a tier 3 data centre, which is compliant with high regulatory guidelines.
Colocation with TOLVA allows you to place your server(s) in a rack in our Tier 3 data centres located in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne with high bandwidth connectivity to your private network and the internet.
How does it Work?
Our data centre facilities are engineered to support the highest levels of security and availability for your mission critical applications hosting, IT infrastructure and intellectual assets. We offer colocation server hosting space, power, facility access, remote hands assistance, IP addresses and connectivity bandwidth, and more.
How can it Benefit your Business?
Our data centre facilities are engineered to support the highest levels of security and availability for your mission critical applications hosting, IT infrastructure and intellectual assets.
Investing in TOLVA’s Colocation Service delivers several important benefits:
- Time and cost Savings. You receive access to quality data centre facilities, without large upfront investment.Plus, our centres are located near to major business centres across Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, offering near-proximity hosting that provides businesses with easy physical access to its systems 24/7.
- Reliability.We have over 100 racks available for general co-location, and our state of the art facilities provide one of the highest levels of reliability in the industry, with guaranteed service availability of 99.99%.Our racks are also optimized for cable management, power distribution and airflow management.
- 24/7 Monitoring and technical services. Our facilities provide 24/7 monitoring and technical support. Plus, all clients are provided with “remote” hands access to their equipment. Technical services such as data storage, backups and network security options are also available.
- Environmental controls. Environmental controls, such as constant temperature and humidity maintenance, and particulates filtration gives your business the correct climate processes for operational efficiency and a comfortable working environment.
- Redundancy and security. All sites feature redundant power sources and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) backup to ensure facilities are always running efficiently.Our data centre facilities also feature security systems that include room alarms, video surveillance and key code locks on all individual racks.
- Ease of access. As a customer, you receive access to parking and staging areas, as well as a range of options for connectivity through many Australian carriers and ISPs.